Saturday, September 22, 2012

NaNoWriMo is coming!



November is coming!

Every November I try and participate in NaNoWriMo which is National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to write a story with at least 50,000 words in one month (but if I'm honest I have already started). On the bar to the right I have put a word counter which has been set to 0 but I will be updating it every couple of days with my word count once the official start date (November 1st) has come.

Of course my goal is to have another spanking novel completed in a more timely manner (10 years is a bit to long of a timeline for me). I am looking forward to long nights, many cups of tea and a proud feeling when I have finally completed NaNoWriMo as planned!

I really hope that those of you thinking of writing a story or novel but have never gotten around to it or felt it was not plausible will join me in November for the upcoming NaNoWriMo! If you have already been writing for a while and want a challenge sign up here http://www.nanowrimo.org/en! You do not have to post your novel and it certainly does not have to be about spanking.

If any of you wish to join me I have figured out how to put a counter on this blog with many writers in it. Just email me your NaNoWriMo ID and I'll add the widget.

Stay safe and happy writing!

Felicia




2 comments:

  1. I was just talking with a friend about Nanowrimo! I've never done it successfully, but with things happening I have written *more* than 50K words in the past 3-4 weeks. So I already won! :D But the idea of going on and getting started again is intoxicating. Writing is a like a drug...once you get into it, you can't ever stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing from readers and I hope you drop me a line to let me know how you are doing!