Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Now, in the winter wonderland which is my home, is the perfect time of year to reflect, create resolutions, rekindle friendships, and try and build a healthier (mentally and physically) you.

Not everyone takes this view though, my partner being a perfect example. Every year I ask him what his new years resolution is and most of the time I get the smart-alick answer of "not to make any new years resolutions!"

This year I got a different answer. "Why do I have to pick something for January 1st? What about the rest year? If I want to change something, I just do it!"

I said that wasn't the point. It could be used as a time to reflect on those changes.

He grumbled an answer and I dropped the conversation.

I get his point because he is one of those people that once he has a new thought he acts on it. To me though, it is a time to give myself permission to admit it didn't work and to try either a new way or something completely different.

It also gives me time to reflect on how the last year has been in my life. Starting with the negatives because it's always best to end with positives!

Negatives:
1. Health issues of relatives.
2. Failed relationships of people very close to me
3. Work frustrations
4. Not getting the spankings I want to get

Positives:
1. I'm pregnant! (Still shocks me sometimes)
2. I'm getting spanked more than last year (Yay!)
3. I'm writing again
4. I was published for the first time
5. I'm pregnant! (It has to be said again!)

So where do I stand now?

There are always ways we can improve ourselves and I have a few things I would like to try in the future.

1. Be more open with my partner about my spanking desires
2. Meet other like minded people who are spanking enthusiasts
3. Be more houseproud!
4. Eat more healthy and with the environment in mind
5. Finish and publish at least one of the novel's I've been working on
6. Come up with something interesting to do on this blog!

This list will change over the year but I think that's a good start.

So what are your New Year Resolutions?

Keep safe!

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing from readers and I hope you drop me a line to let me know how you are doing!