Sunday, January 20, 2013

How did I get into spanking?

Renee Rose at http://www.reneeroseromance.com asked the question and I thought it's such a simple question to answer it can be my post for the week!

Simple indeed...as if life is ever simple.

I think it has always been part of my being. I remember watching "old" cartoons and religiously waiting for the rerun with that little spanking mention or, if the Gods were on my side, an actual smack or two. I never really desired to be spanked, it was just absolutely fascinating.

The strange thing was, I never connected it to sexual desire. Not until much much later and it took the internet to really start that train of thought. Oddly enough it was during a research project in my post-secondary years which took me to the site Spanking Classics on a completely unrelated topic to spanking. Then, in the course of a few hours, an entirely new world opened up to me. One that told me I was not alone and that what I was feeling was accepted by some.

Many great writers have added their works to that site and I would recommend you take a look and register. It is a quite site right now, as always happens with the ebbs and flow of how the spanking culture has changed. Hopefully that will change in the future. It is also a great site to gather information on and ask questions.

That is how I got my introduction into the spanking world and it has been growing ever since, but that's another post.

So the question is, how did you get started? Was it a film? A website? Just a feeling you had? Would you recommend a site for those just starting their journey?

Keep well and stay safe!

Felicia

2 comments:

  1. I can't really say how I became a spanking lover. Maybe it was pictures I've seen about people being spanked and the positions they offered their bottoms in. A few times my wife would give my bottom a playful spank. I loved them and finally had the nerve after one spank,to say why don't you really spank me? She asked if I really wanted one and I told her yes. Well that one was nice it was OTK with her hand, but besides my bottom getting red her hand hurt more. But I enjoyed her spanking me and after she complained about her hand hurting I suggested we get something for her to spank me with. First it was a belt, and ping pong paddle. I loved it. then we began to look for other implements. And reading spanking stories it gave me ideas of what can be used. I now get regular spanking with many different implements and in many different positions. I love being spanked and happy that she likes to spank me.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you have found someone so accepting Archedone! Thanks for sharing your story. Hopefully it will be inspirational for those still looking for spanking in their relationships.

      Felicia

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing from readers and I hope you drop me a line to let me know how you are doing!