Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Musings - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

HAPPY ST. PAT'S DAY!

Well, no I'm not actually Irish, I'm Canadian but I'll take the spanking anyway!



I HATE being pinched and tickled (much to my partner's amusement!). And considering I have no green clothes that still fit...

I have never really been one to partake in the drinking side of the festivities but I dyed my hair green for the day once in my "rebellious" years. My parents flipped out when I came home until I, after a time, mentioned that it washed out in the shower. 

So what shenanigans have you gotten up to this fine, green day? Any past activities you now look back on with fondness?

Keep safe!

May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead!

Felicia

Edit: Sorry, don't know what happened there. Hopefully the post stays like it should
Edit again: Ok I give up...it stays this way. Blogger: 1 Me: 0

3 comments:

  1. Felicia, I would love to spank you on your bare bottom. As my name sake says. 'Six of the Best', with a pliable stinging cane. Happy St Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you! Hopefully it was a little warmer than here!

      Delete
  2. It would be my pleasure to spank you on St. Patrick's Day, or any other day of the year. Yes, taken down your green knicker's, panties, or bloomer's. I would love to spank your bare bottom red. Blushingly red.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing from readers and I hope you drop me a line to let me know how you are doing!