I'm not one to jump on activities but the one that has been circulating the blog scene seems like fun! The point of this is to try and answer the questions with three words, which is surprisingly difficult.
1. Where is your cell phone? Right beside me
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? From high school
3. Hair? Thin, stringy mess
4. Your mother? Lives close by
5. Your father? With my mother
6. Your favorite item(s)? Roof, Food, Clothes
7. Your dream last night? Evil green snakes
8. Your favorite drink? Pineapples and Oranges
9. Your dream guy/girl? One who listens
10. The room you are in? My (tidy) bedroom
11. Your fear? Of losing opportunities
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Alive and kicking
13. Who did you hang out with last night? My fluffy pillows
14. What are you not? Outgoing and predictable
15. What's outside your window? Food glorious food....
16. One of your wish list items? A better memory
17. What time is it? Six to Eight
18. The last thing you did? Watched a show
19. What are you wearing? Boring work clothes
20. Your favorite book? I can't choose
21. The last thing you ate? Bowl of pasta
22. Your life? Chaos plus basket
23. Your mood? Up and down
24. Your car? I rarely drive
25. What are you doing at this moment? Writing this survey
26. Your summer? Will be busy
27. Travel plans? Not anything soon
28. What is on your TV screen? Stupid screaming creatures
29. Last time you cried? Pregnant...enough said
30. School? Always and ongoing
If you blog I hope you will join in this game and let everyone get to know you better.
On a more personal note, it's been a busy few days and it only promises to be busier. I am hoping to continue to write/blog and with a little luck get back on track and finally finish the last chapter of the story I've been working on the last little while. Spring is just around the corner and I am looking forward to all that it promises!
Stay safe everyone!