Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Musings - The joys of hope


These last few weeks have been a little eye-opening for me. As motherhood approaches, I'm beginning to become full of optimism. The complications I've been dealing with are righting themselves, my baby is active, and I'm feeling blessed with all the preparations others have helped me with.

That being said, new complications have arisen which might have me being induced but considering all the other possibilities we were facing before I am in a much better comfort zone than at the beginning of this rather exciting journey.

I am also looking forward to getting back into the swing of things spanking wise. This really hasn't been much of a spanking blog, what with the distinct lack of any spanking related activity in my life. Unfortunately between my full time work and my lack of ability to do anything but sleep at home has led me to not write much either. Eventually though, this too will pass.

By the way, Braxton Hicks can kiss my Canadian ass.

Just saying.

Stay safe everyone!

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing from readers and I hope you drop me a line to let me know how you are doing!