Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Musings - New Addition to the Family!




A couple of weeks ago I decided to take a break from blogging and writing while I prepared to step into the role of motherhood. This pregnancy has certainly had its share scary moments and amazing times and my little Peanut's arrival was not going to be any different.

And so Peanut arrived...induced, early, and beautiful. In mere seconds the elevated heart rate during delivery, the months of *hoping* I wasn't going to go into premature labour, and the numerous other complications that arose during this whole journey melted away. Peanut is here and, as the nickname suggests, Peanut is small but a fighter.

And is very much loved.

I will still be taking a bit of a break online but hopefully during nap times I'll be able to get some writing/blogging done.

Keep safe everyone!

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing from readers and I hope you drop me a line to let me know how you are doing!