Friday, January 22, 2016

Coming into the 21st century!

Bonjour et hello my internet friends!

It is been quite some time but I hope to be a little more active from now on! As my family grows (both in size and in age!) and gains their independence *sniff* and technology allows me to work in places not tethered to a cable or desk I will strive to be a more regular occurance on the "net".

That being said, I am now officially on Facebook and on Twitter @felicia_nemo ! I even created my first hashtag! Considering my new (soon to be published) story is based in the very distant future I can tell you this little adventure into social media has been quite enlightening.

And it makes me feel old...

But like they say, you are only as old as you feel so I am endeavoring to drink from the Fountain of Youth and embrace this new social world. I hope you will join me!

I also hope to get back into the swing of things in our little world with more short stories and novels in the future as my new found roaming freedom (thanks to a tablet of the electronic variety).

That's all for now!

Take care and keep safe everyone!

Felicia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing from readers and I hope you drop me a line to let me know how you are doing!